Home page: Kernelshirt Shop
under were mentioned with the aid of the Highland Park and Highwood police departments from April 19–may also 2.
HIGHLAND PARK, IL — here guidance comes from the Highland Park and Highwood police departments and public information as a checklist of incidents stated to the police and of these arrested by police. Crook fees symbolize accusations with the aid of the state that are often dropped or reduced. Up-to-date assistance could be available from the Lake County Clerk of the Circuit court. All and sundry arrested is presumed blameless until confirmed guilty in a court of legislations beyond a reasonable doubt.
- round 4:forty five p.M. On April 25, a male and feminine thief selling gold chains and rings close eco-friendly Bay highway and Skokie Avenue coaxed someone into taking their chain off with a view to purchase merchandise, police have been advised. The sufferer paid $20 for two chains and four guys’s rings before the feminine jewelry supplier stole his chain. No further suggestions concerning the suspects was offered.
- Catalytic converters were stolen from two Ford pickup vehicles parked in plenty within the 1500 block of ancient Deerfield street throughout the night of April 29 or early morning hours of April 30. Some of the converters become found mendacity next to the truck.
- Two guys of their 20s stole about $2,300 worth of perfume from the Ulta elegance save at a hundred thirty five Skokie Valley street earlier than fleeing just before 1:30 p.M. On April 30.
- a person damaged an ATM on the educate station, 1700 St. Johns Ave., chopping one of its two rear cords, someday between the nighttime of April 23 and the morning of April 26. Officers also observed it regarded a person had tampered with two vending machines in an try to rip them from the wall, however they remained undamaged.
- somebody spray-painted graffiti along the route near Highland Park endeavor core at 1207 Park Avenue West, about midway between Park Avenue and Half Day road, at some aspect earlier than 3:15 p.M. On April 28.
A cat named Sammy, mentioned lacking from Cherry Lane on July 7, 2020, and believed to had been stolen, turned into reunited with its proprietor after being dropped off at Heartland Animal safeguard in Northbrook on April 24. Police noted shelter group of workers found out Sammy’s microchip, enabling the cat to come back home after almost a yr.
A 21-yr-historic Waukegan woman turned into arrested around 9:30 p.M. On April 20 and charged with speeding 35 mph or greater above the limit following a traffic stop near the intersection of Half Day and Skokie Valley roads.
Enrique E. Nava, 21, of the 200 block of North Ridgemoor Avenue, Mundelein, was arrested around 2:15 a.M. On April 21 and charged with riding below the have an effect on of alcohol and driving below the have an effect on of alcohol with a blood-alcohol attention of 0.08 or stronger after an officer found him slumped over in the back of the wheel of his vehicle in the 3300 block of Skokie Valley street. Officers also issued him a citation for illegal transportation of an open container of alcohol with the aid of a driver.
Cat When It’s Hard To Look Back And You Are Too Afraid To Look Ahead Look Right Beside You And I’ll Be There Poster
Luis Angel Gonzalez, 21, of the 3100 block of North Springfield Avenue, Chicago, was arrested around 1 a.M. On April 24 following an investigation right into a two-automobile traffic crash close the intersection of Deerfield and Skokie Valley roads. No person was injured, but Gonzales was charged with two counts of illegal use of a weapon, two counts of using beneath impact of alcohol and one count of unlawful use of cannabis by way of a driver. He became also issued a citation for flawed lane usage.