Goat mint nice butt poster full size – Frameless. Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
Goat Fun Facts
- Goats were one of the first animals to be tamed by humans and were being herded 9,000 years ago.
- Goat meat is the most consumed meat per capita worldwide
- Goats can be taught their name and to come when called
- The life span of a goat is about that of a dog
- Goats have a gestation period (pregnancy) of five month and the average birth rate for goats is 2.2 kids per year.
- Baby goats (kids) are standing and taking their first steps within minutes of being born.
- Each kid has a unique call, and along with its scent, that is how its mother recognizes it from birth – not by sight.
- Counter to the dominant stereotype about goats being willing to eat anything, they are actually very picky eaters. They have very sensitive lips, which they use to “mouth” things in search of clean and tasty food. They will often refuse to eat hay that has been walked on or lying around loose for a day.
- Goats are herd animals and will become depressed if kept without any goat companions. So, it is unhealthy for a goat if a family just owns one as a pet.
- Goats, being mountain animals, are very good at climbing; they’ve been known to climb to the tops of trees, or even dams!
Must have – Goat mint nice butt poster
- Goat mint nice butt poster full size supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- High quality, full color, high matte wall posters. Printed on sturdy, high quality paper, with vibrant colors.
- Available in common frame sizes. 12″ × 18″, 20″ × 30″, 24″ × 36″ High quality museum grade paper. Ships in protective tube.
Design by: mandarin-garden.net