I don’t fish to add days to my life I fish to add life to my days poster full size – Frameless. Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
Why fishing is good for you?
- Fishing keeps you fit
By going fishing your main muscle groups, heart and lungs are all getting a good work out. Choosing a fishing spot that’s within walking distance of your house, or a 10 to 15 minute walk from your car, is an obvious boost to aerobic exercise. But setting up, casting off and then winding in hundreds of small fish calls for a bit of strength. Let alone some of the huge carp or pike you can find in our waters. It engages the shoulders, back, arms, core and legs in an active workout.
- Fishing increases your vitamin D intake
Even when skies are grey, being outside means your body can top up on critical Vitamin D reserves. Vitamin D helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in your body, keeping your bones and teeth healthy. It boosts your immune system and has been linked to fighting depression.
- Fishing improves your concentration
Being outside and taking notice of the environment around you improve your ability to concentrate, according to research in the British Journal of Sports Medicine. Walking in nature or simply spending time under leafy trees leads to changes in the brain, which improve levels of concentration.
- Fishing reduces stress
40% of adults lie awake at night because of stress, but just being near water lowers anxiety and instills a sense of calm. More and more charities are realizing this and are starting to use the therapeutic benefits of fishing to treat post traumatic stress disorder and other illnesses.
I don’t fish to add days to my life I fish to add life to my days poster
- I don’t fish to add days to my life I fish to add life to my days poster full size supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- High quality, full color, high matte wall posters. Printed on sturdy, high quality paper, with vibrant colors.
- Available in common frame sizes. 12″ × 18″, 20″ × 30″, 24″ × 36″ High quality museum grade paper. Ships in protective tube.
Design by: mandarin-garden.net