Shiba Inu easily distracted by dogs and beer vintage poster full size – Frameless. Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
Interesting Facts About the Shiba Inu Dog
- They Were Bred to Be Clever Hunters
These stubborn hunters were bred to hunt wild boars, birds, and bears. They also have a dense undercoat, which allows them to withstand cold temperatures – a particularly useful feature for a hunting dog.
- Their Name Means “Brushwood Dog”
The Japanese name of the breed is a little mysterious. The name Shiba Inu probably means “Brushwood Dog”. The name is thought to derive from its tendency to run through bushes or dense grass when hunting; others think it is because the dog has the same fiery red color as the plant. Another theory is that Shiba actually means “small” instead of “brushwood”.
- Shiba Inu is an Ancient Breed
The Shiba is the smallest of the six original Japanese dogs (Akita Inu, Shikoku Inu, Kishu Inu, Hokkaido, and Kai Ken), and they go back a long way: According to National Geographics, Shibas are the breed most genetically similar to wolves, indicating that they are among the oldest domesticated dog breeds. All the old Japanese breeds were bred before the 19th century and belong to the top breeders family; they have pointed ears and a thick coat.
- Shiba Inus Were Almost Extinct
During the Second World War, Japan’s focus was not on dog breeding, and Shiba breeding suffered as a result. After almost extinct, the Shibas were returned with the only three remaining bloodlines: the San-In Shiba, the Mino Shiba, and the Shiba Shu Shiba.
Shiba Inu easily distracted by dogs and beer vintage poster is must have
- This Shiba Inu easily distracted by dogs and beer vintage poster full size supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- High quality, full color, high matte wall posters. Printed on sturdy, high quality paper, with vibrant colors.
- Available in common frame sizes. 12″ × 18″, 20″ × 30″, 24″ × 36″ High quality museum grade paper. Ships in protective tube.
Design by: mandarin-garden.net