Shiba Inu in bathtub wash your paws poster full size – Frameless. Every room deserves to be special. These supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
Things You Didn’t Know About the Shiba Inu
Shibas are adored because they look like foxes, with their pointed ears, red coats, and black noses. They first came to the United States in the 1950s, but they’ve been gaining popularity in recent years. Here are more interesting facts about the Shiba Inu:
- This Is an Ancient Breed
The Shiba’s ancestors probably accompanied the earliest immigrants to Japan way back in 7000 B.C. Archeologists have found remains of dogs about the size of Shibas in sites that were inhabited by the Jomon-jin people, who lived in Japan from 14,500 B.C. to 300 A.D. The Shiba Inu is likely the result of breeding between the Jomon-jin people’s dogs and dogs that came to Japan with a new group of immigrants in 300 B.C.
- They Were Originally Used as Hunting Dogs
Shibas have been used for hunting both small and large game. Because they are small, they’re good at flushing birds and other small game out of the bushes. Shibas are rugged dogs that survived for thousands of years in the mountainous regions of Japan.
- This Is One of the Most Popular Breeds in Japan
Shibas are currently one of the most popular companion dogs in Japan, and they were declared a national treasure of the country. Many Shibas have become Instagram or YouTube sensations in Japan.
Shiba Inu in bathtub wash your paws poster
- This Shiba Inu in bathtub wash your paws poster full size supreme quality print posters in various sizes serve as statement pieces, creating a personalized environment.
- High quality, full color, high matte wall posters. Printed on sturdy, high quality paper, with vibrant colors.
- Available in common frame sizes. 12″ × 18″, 20″ × 30″, 24″ × 36″ High quality museum grade paper. Ships in protective tube.
Design by: mandarin-garden.net